TaylorMade 2017 Flextech Crossover Stand Bag Review has discovered that this an easy to carry golf bag New Price: (as of 05/21/2018 22:49 UTC) with numerous notable features. It has been designed to fit the needs of every golfer quickly and easily.
Flextech Stand System
TaylorMade 2017 Flextech Crossover Stand Bag Review now looks at the stand system. The new Flextech Stand System is there for an easier organization. It helps eliminate club crowding and sticking along with full-length dividers for maximum organization. It is made of heavy-duty and lightweight material ensuring extensive use by its users. The design is slim. For bearing the wear and tear of typical golfing day. The bag is lightweight and weighs just four pounds making it an easy accessory to carry in the golf course.
TaylorMade 2017 Flextech Crossover Stand Bag Review and the Clip-Lok
One of its most attractive features is 14 way rotating top with Clip Lok technology. The TaylorMade 2017 Flextech Crossover Stand Bag New Price: (as of 05/21/2018 22:49 UTC) offers a rotating 360 degrees top. Featuring Clip-Lok technology, clubs can be locked into place for added protection. The 14-fold rotating top with the individual dividers in full length offers a structured layout with different compartments. This prevents thugs from hitting or scratching each other when riding on a cart. This also provides easy access to all the clubs as lots are spacious enough to fit a Jumbo grip. The base of the bag has a diameter of 10 inches. The top measures 11 inches.
The bag comes with eight pockets to keep everything in its place. They include two full-sized apparel pockets. Together they provide ample storage for any knick-knacks you might want to keep. The bag has a separate innovative removable insulated cooler pocket. This removable pocket can hold up to 9 twelve ounce cans. This particular feature is perfect to keep you hydrated on a sunny day. There are two external putter tubes with secure putter clip. The putter pockets with the retaining clip holding the putter solid when transporting clubs to and from the course. The bag comes with a separate umbrella holder to keep dry on a rainy day.
This cart bag has a deluxe padded shoulder strap in a matching color to carry the bag easily if one decides to walk the course. They design the quick release strap system for comfort, stable carrying while detaching when you want to use a cart. The bag comes with a deluxe karabiner towel clip and Velcro glove holder.
The bag comes in this colors: black, black/silver/lime, and red/silver. It comes with integrated trunk lift handle for easy maneuvering and lifting. With easily accessible insulated water bottle pocket:
• Keeps valuables protected from weather and scratching
• Quick release, dual density strap
• Go from cart to carry with speed, comfort, and stability
• Large internal insulated cooler pocket. Full-length dividers to eliminate club crowding
* Weight: 5.5 lbs
* Top Dividers: 14-way
* Pockets: 10
* New Flextech Stand System features a patented smooth release. A collapsible base system to ensure clubs don’t crowd or stick
* Quick release dual density strap system comes on and off easily and quickly. You can go from carrying to a cart with ease
* Top carry handle and webbing trunk handle for easy maneuvering
* Full-length dividers eliminates club crowding
* Water resistant pocket with micro-suede lining protects valuables
* Full-length garment pocket
* Large internal insulated cooler pocket to hold drinks * Easily accessible insulated water bottle pocket
* Ball pocket with a zip-off panel for easy custom embroidery
* Tee pocket
* Pen sleeve
* Velcro glove tab
* Umbrella sleeve
* Includes matching rain hood